Are you unhappy with any flaws in your smile? Do you struggle with stained, yellowed, chipped, cracked, misaligned, or crooked teeth? There’s a solution out there for you! Your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Angela Toy, at Arbor Hills Dental in Newberg, OR, can help you choose the right cosmetic dentistry procedure to fix any flaws and issues that you may be struggling with.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry procedures designed to suit all of your cosmetic dentistry needs. Some examples of procedures from your Newberg, OR, cosmetic dentist include:
- Dental Bonding- To fix any chips or cracks in your teeth, dental bonding is used and creates a natural finish that is almost invisible on the tooth.
- Dental Implants- If you’re missing one or more teeth, dental implants are a great, long-lasting, and durable replacement option.
- Invisalign- If you struggle with a crooked or misaligned smile, you may feel a lack of confidence. With Invisalign, you can discreetly and quickly straighten your smile with minimal effort and give you the straight smile that you deserve!
- Dental Veneers- Veneers can help solve various issues that you may be struggling with. If you deal with stained, misaligned, or crooked teeth, veneers could be the right solution for you. Veneers are porcelain shells that are placed on top of your teeth and can give you the dazzling smile that you desire.
- Teeth Whitening- If you have stained or yellowed teeth, teeth whitening is the perfect option for you! Teeth whitening can be done in-office or through a take-home kit and doesn’t take much time to do. You can whiten your teeth to the perfect shade that you desire.
Contact Your Dentist Today!
No matter what dental issues you struggle with, there’s a cosmetic dentistry procedure out there for you! Be sure to contact your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Toy at Arbor Hills Dental in Newberg, OR, today at (503) 538-2143.