Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Dr. Angela Toy has spent many hours learning advanced techniques in many areas such as oral surgery, implants, clear aligner orthodontics and oral sedation. Our office prides itself for using high quality dental materials to ensure the best durability, longevity and esthetics for your teeth. Dr. Toy works only with certified dental laboratories based in the USA.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Crowns & Bridges , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Dental Implant FAQ's , get the facts about dental implants
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment, to correct misalignments and crowding
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth for cosmetic results
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sedation , to help make dental appointments more relaxing and comfortable
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for pain associated with clenching and grinding
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Wisdom Teeth - when the third set of molars come in it may be necessary to take them out
* We are not providers for the fabrication of partial or full dentures.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.